首页 > 实用文档 > 推荐 >

环太平洋英语台词

成考报名   发布时间:03-16    阅读:

环太平洋英语台词(篇一)
《《环太平洋》(Pacific_Rim)中英文对照剧本》

环太平洋英语台词(篇二)
《《环太平洋》英文介绍》

环太平洋英语台词(篇三)
《英语经典台词》

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

环太平洋英语台词(篇四)
《《环太平洋》字幕翻译遭吐槽》

《环太平洋》字幕翻译遭吐槽

来源:新闻晨报

科幻片《环太平洋》(Pacific Rim)7月31日上映,截至周五,全国票房近1.5亿元,口碑亦不俗。然而,影片的翻译却成为吐槽点,再度激发观众对近些年来进口片的翻译水准、过度发挥以及理念等的讨论。 字幕翻译人员大多兼职

作为一部以“史诗浩劫”为主题的科幻巨制,《环太平洋》讲述了距今数十年后的人类世界,为了抵御海底不断出现的巨型怪兽攻击沿岸城市,中国、美国、日本、俄罗斯、澳大利亚等环太平洋国家组建了一个名叫“贼鸥”(Jaeger)的巨型战甲队,联合向怪兽发起反攻。

影片视觉效果震撼,深得好评的同时,一些观众在网上对翻译进行了一番“围剿”

,甚至因几处明显的错误,质疑翻译者外语能力不过关。比如,片中的

sort of 被当做了softer而翻译成了“对我温柔点”,而“香港是人口

(population)最多的地方”,也被翻译成了“污染(pollution)最大”的地方。 《环太平洋》终极预告:直击巨兽肉搏战>>>

外语片的翻译遭受质疑,这些年并不鲜见。去年的《悲惨世界》,其《环太平洋》终极预告:直击巨兽肉搏战 翻译被认为“韵味全无,且误译多多”,比如英文原意“把旗杆拿过来”,被译成“降旗”。业内人士坦言,目前国内进口片字幕翻译有长影译制厂、京译(中影和八一厂)、上影译制厂三支队伍,除此之外,字幕翻译多为具备中英文能力的电影行业相关工作人员,如媒体人、大学老师或者电影公司内部人员,只有个别是专业翻译。

记者了解到,进口片译制时间偏短,尤其是分账大片,一般都是在上映前一个半月才拿到剧本和音像素材,接着利用20天左右的时间完成翻译、配音、审核等多个流程,其中留给翻译的时间很短。而相比进口分账大片,买断版权的进口批片更没有外国制片方的译制把控,翻译质量更缺保障。 译者回应并非发挥过度

关于《环太平洋》翻译,“发挥过度”也被广为提及,尤以“天马流星拳”为代表。影片中,美国造的机甲战士“危险流浪者”在战斗中使出了绝杀之一,英文原名为“hammerrocket”,中国香港版翻译是“手肘火箭”,而内地版字幕则变成了“天马流星拳”。不少观众认为,翻译者刻意求“接地气”,发挥网络、流行特色,却有过度之嫌。贴近流行热点的翻译,一度被认为是对正儿八经翻译的革新,近年来却遭遇越来越多的批评。这也是《黑衣人3》曾遭遇过

的,“天长地久有时尽,此恨绵绵无绝期”、“HOLD住”等夹杂流行用语和古典诗词的台词,从外国人嘴里不断吐出,得到褒贬不一的反馈。

巧的是,《黑衣人3》、《环太平洋》的字幕翻译都是贾秀琰。30岁的贾秀琰来自八一电影制片厂,原是八一电影制片厂的一名宣传人员,在办公室一位年长同事的偶然引荐下,兼职做起了进口片的字幕翻译。对于再次成为话题中的人物,贾秀琰回应称:“„天马流星拳‟并非瞎翻,自己是做过一些功课的。了解到影片导演吉尔莫·德尔·托罗是个不折不扣的日本动漫迷,他在影片中大量借鉴了日本动漫中关于怪兽、机器人的设定,在翻译

„hammerrocket‟这个招式时,我想,用„天马流星拳‟会不会更形象一些,因为那个动作类似„天马流星拳‟的招数,用胳膊攻击。如果我翻译成了„咏春拳‟,那才叫接地气。”

她同时表示,字幕翻译的风格在变化,引起争议是可以理解的。 追求搞笑往往让人出戏

如今,相对官方字幕组,“民间”字幕组也在不断发展壮大,而翻译环境更宽松,可发挥的空间也更大。

搞笑幽默的字幕,一方面受追捧,一方面也被批评。有观众就表示,网络语言过多或者翻译者太多自我因素的介入,很容易让人出戏。真正高明的翻译还是离不开“信达雅”,译者能令观众忽略其本身,藏于作品之后而非凸显其中,才算是高水平,有网友就说:“我不需要有人用„地沟油‟、„Hold住‟这种语言,在整个观影过程中不停提醒我,„嘿,你看我幽默吗?我字幕也有笑点‟。”

业内人士表示,有时网络语言对于轻松喜剧类型片来说,确实达到了画龙点睛的作用,但盲目追求流行语以致泛滥成灾,很多时候,让人欲哭无泪。

环太平洋英语台词(篇五)
《《环太平洋》英文介绍》

环太平洋英语台词(篇六)
《英语好台词》

1. To make each day count.(Titanic)要让每一天都有所值。

2. I wish I knew how to quit you! ( Brokeback Mountain))我希望我知道怎样才能离开你。

3. A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow。(Bolt)今天的好计划胜过明天的完美计划。

4. Gun not killed people, people can kill people! (Men In Black)枪不能杀人,是人在自相残杀!

5. There is no certainty, only opportunity。(V for Vendetta)没有一定会怎样,只有可能会怎样。

6. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. (Garfield) 要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

7. Have you ever heard a joke so many times you've forgotten why it's funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it's new. You remember why you loved it in the first place. (Big Fish) 有些笑话,是否因为听过太多次而忘了它为何好笑了?然后你又听到它,突然间它就像全新的笑话。你想起为何一开始会喜欢它了。

8. There is an I in "happiness”, There is no Y in "happiness”, It’s an I!(The Pursuit of Happiness)幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

9. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! (The Shining)只工作不娱乐,聪明的孩子也会变迟钝。

10. This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime. ( The Bridges of Madison County) 这样确定无疑的爱,一生只有一次。

11. Sometimes you have to serve in order to lead. (Troy)

有时要指挥别人,就必须先服从。

12. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. ( Moulin Rouge)你所要学习的最美妙的事情就是去爱和被爱。

13. Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. (The Six Sense)人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。

14. the world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. ( Se7en)这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。

15. I try to study for the future, who knows no future! ( The Day After Tomorrow)我拼命读书为了将来,谁知道没有将来!

16. Half of the world there will always be people who

do not understand the joy of the other half。世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐。

17. This is your life,It doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet!(A Lot Like Love)这就是生活,它不会因为你而停下脚步。

18. Every day every second you make a decision that can change your life. ( Run Lola)任何一天任何一秒你做了一个决定有可能改变你的人生。

19. “Will you love me for the rest of my life?”

“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine。” (Phenomenon)

你会在我生命剩下的时光中爱我吗?不,我会用我剩下的生命来爱你 。

20. A man who is not a father will ever be a real man. (Godfather)没有做父亲的男人不是个好男人。

21. A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. (Love Actually)

男人要去做男人该做的事。

22. Miracles happen every day. ( Forrest Gump)奇迹每天都在发生。

23. You complete me. ( Jerry Maguire)你使我完整。

24. You had me at “hello”. ( Jerry Maguire)第一次见

到你,你已经让我着迷。

25. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. (Scent of a Woman) 如果你走错了一步,没有关系,一切可以重头开始。这就是探戈的和人生的不同之处吧。

26. Some people live a lifetime in a minute. ( Scent of

A Woman)有些人一分钟就度过了一生。

27. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. (Gone With The Wind)哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.

28. The truth is out there. ( The X Files)真相在那里。

29. “Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep. (Garfield)“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。

30. You have a dream, you got to protect it. (The Pursuit of Happiness)如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

31. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. ( Dead Poets Society)人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。

32. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. (Casablanca)世界上有那

么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。

33. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.( The Godfather2)亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。

34. A boy's best friend is his mother. (Psycho)一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(惊魂记)

35. After all,tomorrow is another day!(Gone With The Wind)毕竟,明天又是新的一天!

36. I’ll have what she's having.(When Harry Met sally)我会拥有她所拥有的。

37. There's no place like home. ()没有一个地方像家一样温暖。

38. Life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get. ( Forrest Gump)生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。

39. With great power, comes great responsibility! ( Spider-Man)力量越大,责任越大。

40. Love means never having to say sorry. (Love Story) 爱就是永远不必说对不起。

41. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.( Gone With The Wind) 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。

环太平洋英语台词(篇七)
《非常经典的英文电影台词,帮助学英语》

值得背的电影台词 每天背三段吧

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order ta

kes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运。

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

●【往下看,下一篇更精彩】●

上一篇: 拥抱语录

下一篇: 学习寄语

最新成考报名

  • 党员个人问题清单及整改措施范文(通...
  • 对照新时代合格党员的标准方面存在的...
  • 2023年党支部组织生活会征求意见四篇
  • 最美退役军人先进事迹材料3000字(通用8篇)
  • 对党支部的批评意见八篇
  • 党员民主评议个人对照检查材料【6篇】
  • 党支部班子对照检查材料范文五篇
  • 组织生活互评批评意见50条范文(精选3篇)