首页 > 作文大全 > 好词好句 >

我受够气的句子

编辑:  成考报名   发布时间:12-23    阅读:

我受够气的句子篇一
《常用句子》

Man gewöhnt sich an alles. 一切都会习惯的

Mein Magen meldet sich. 我饿得肚子直叫

Das ist zum Schreien. 真可笑!

Gib blo? nicht so an! 别吹牛了!

Du bist in etwas getreten. 你脚上有脏东西

Ich habe schon alles Mögliche angestellt. 我已经想尽办法了

Stell dich nicht so dumm an! 别那么傻比了

Er lässt sich gut anstellen. 他很听使唤

Was führt dich zu mir? 什么风把你吹来了?

Wohin führt dieser Weg? 这条路通到哪里?

Sonst noch was! 岂有此理!

Wer sonst, wenn nicht er? 不是他,还会有谁?

Jetzt reicht’s mir aber! 我受够了!

Gib Acht auf die Kleine. 看好小孩子

Sch! 嘘!

Benimm dich nicht wie ein altes Weib. 别像个老太婆一样的

Er ist auf Rente. 他已经退休了

Wir kommen gut miteinander aus. 我们相处得很好

Das geht dich einen Dreck an. 这管你屁事(粗)

Das kümmert mich einen Dreck. 这管我屁事(粗)

Quatsch doch nicht rum! 别废话了!

Ich muss mich doch sehr wundern. 我可真没想到

Endlich fasste ich mir ein Herz. 最终我鼓起勇气

Fasse dich! 镇静点!

Die Tür ist nur angelehnt. 门半开着

Du bist ja dümmer, als die Polizei erlaubt. 你真是笨得要命 (徐烨~)

Ein kalter Fisch. 冷酷无情的人

Weder Fisch noch Fleisch. 不伦不类

Das sind faule Fische. 切,借口!

Mach keinen Zauber! 别耍花招

Vorsicht! 当心!

Es geht bei mir etwas knapp zu. 我手头有点紧

Gefahr droht. 事情危机

Dafür lasse ich mich totschlagen. 我用性命担保,这绝对错不了

Das kannst du annehmen! 确实是这样!

Jetzt ist der Ofen aus! 这下子完蛋了!

Mach dich fort! 滚开!

Viel Geschrei und wenig Wolle. 说得多,做得少

Er redet nur Mist. 胡说八道

Hunde beißen sich. 狗咬狗

So eine Hexe! 狐狸精

Du kleiner Schelm! 你个小淘气!

Er war der Löwe des Abends. 他是晚会的焦点

Ich vermute es nur. 不过是猜测而已

Stimmt’s? 真的吗?

Stimmt so! 就这样了(当小费吧)

Das war vielleicht ein langweiliger Vortrag! 这报告实在是无聊!

Danke vielmals! 多谢(表示拒绝)

Das habe ich teuer bezahlen müssen. 为此我付出了很大代价

Guten Appetit! 好胃口!

Ein Mann namens Michael 一个叫 Michael 的男人

Sie fragt andauernd dasselbe. 她老问这事

Das kann ja niedlich werden! 这下有好戏看了

Mein Liebling! 亲爱的!

Kannst du mir einen Gefallen tun? 能帮我个忙吗?

Es scheint so. 似乎是这样

Er hat scheint’s nichts dafür übrig. 显然他对此毫无兴趣

Ich muss zuvor noch telefonieren. 我还得先打个电话

per Kasse. 用现金

Ein fruchtbarer Regen. 一场及时雨

Gesundheit ist das Beste Kapital. 健康是最好的本钱

Dieser Zug ist abgefahren. 为时已晚(已成定局)

Du hast einen guten Zug. 你好酒量吗!

Er hat das Buch in einem Zug gelesen. 他一口气念完了这本书

Ich hole dich vom Zug ab. 我去火车站接你

Ich bin heute Abend schon versagt. 今晚我有别的事了

Er hat bei der Prüfung versagt. 他没有考好 (失灵了)

Den Mantel schleppt er schon seit drei Jahren. 这件大衣他已经穿了三年了

Sie hat ihren Freund mit ins Kino geschleppt. 她硬拖她男人看电影

Bist du aber tüchtig! 你可真行!(称赞或讽刺)

Tüchtig, tüchtig! 真行,真行!(称赞)

Er meint, er könne das Gras wachsen hören. 他自认为聪明极了

Es liegt auf der flachen Hand. 这不是明摆着的吗!

Es ist mir gleichgültig, wie du das machst. 你怎么做,我无所谓

Es hagelte Schläge auf ihn. 他挨了一顿毒打

Wie ein Blitz aus heiterem Himmel. 犹如晴天霹雳

Das ist ein äußerst windiger Typ. 个轻浮的男人

Hast du dich mit ihm verstanden? 你和他合得来吗?

Verstanden? 懂了么?

Das versteht sich von selbst. 显而易见

Sein Befinden bessert sich allmählich. 他的健康状况逐渐好转(正式)

Das kommt gar nicht in Betracht. 我才不要这样呢!

Sie sieht himmlisch aus. 她像天仙一样美(傻)

Nicht so stürmisch. 慢一点啦!

Super genial! (建议)太棒了!

Ich habe einen gesegneten Appetit. 我胃口很好

Spezialisten auf diesem Gebiet sind dünn gesät(=selten). 这方面的专家屈指可数

Er ist gerade auf die Schicht gegangen. 他刚去上班

Mach Schicht! 下班吧!(Ablösung!换班)

Da hört doch die Gemütlichkeit auf! 这也太过分了吧!

Er ist ein ängstliches Gemüt. 他胆小如鼠

Zu dienen! 遵命!

Das saß!/ Das hat gesessen! (这话)一针见血

Da sitzt die Schwierigkeit. 困难就在这儿

Er hat jahrelang gesessen. 他坐了多年牢

Ich wohne schon seit Jahren in Shanghai. 多年来我一直住上海

Wohin sind wir geraten? 我们到哪儿了?

Setz mich nicht unter Druck! 别逼我!

Sitz nicht so herum, tu lieber etwas! 别闲着了,干点活吧!

Du hast dich hier aber ganz hübsch eingerichtet. 你这里布置得真漂亮

Wer hat mein Portemonnaie verschleppt? 谁拿了我的钱包? (eine verschleppte Grippe 感冒一直拖)

Die Zeit heilt alle Wunder. 时间治愈一切 (才怪。。)

Pack dich, Xu Ye~~ 死开!(粗)

Packt euch zum Teufel, Xu Ye~~ 见鬼去吧!(粗)

Au Backe! 哎呀!

Anscheinend ist niemand zu Hause. 看样子没人在家

Ich laufe niemandem nach. 我不强求任何人

Das Foto schmeichelt ihr. 照片比她本人漂亮

Nicht berühren! 禁止触摸!

Das berührt mich nicht. 这与我无关 = Das geht mich nicht an.

Bilde dir ja nicht ein, dass ich dir das glaube. 你可别以为我会相信你这一套

Du machst mich ganz verwirrt. 你把我完全搞糊涂了

Ich verstehe vollkommen. 我完全明白了

Ich verstehe Bahnhof. 我完全听不懂

Ich bin vollkommen sprachlos. 我完全无语

Kein Mensch ist vollkommen. 人无完人

Scherz beiseite! 说正经的!

Wie viel schulde ich dir? 我欠你多少钱?

Sei doch nicht gleich so heftig! 不要动不动就生这么大气!

Es ist eine Katastrophe! 真不幸啊!

Das ist ja katastrophal! 这可真是不幸啊!

Das ist unter aller Sau! 糟糕透顶!(粗)

Das kann mir auch noch blühen. 这种事情也会发生在我身上的一刚

Ein feiner Plan! 好办法!

Fein! 好极了!

Nun zeig, was du kannst! 让我看看你的本事吧!

Mir hängt die Zunge zum Hals heraus. 我渴死了

Hüte deine Zunge! 说话注意点!

as Wort lag mir auf der Zunge. 话就在嘴皮子边上了

Meine Stimmung sank. 我情绪低落

Der Tag sank. 天色渐晚 (Der Tag rückt näher.) (bei Tagesanbruch 黎明时分) Du bist tief gesunken. 你堕落了

Vater hat Sturm. 父亲大发雷霆了

Wie ist dir zumute? 你心情如何?

Ihm wurde schwül zumute. 他心神不安

Es ist scheußlich kalt. 冷得够呛 (Du bist scheußlich!你这人真特么恶心!)

(Es ist schön warm! 真暖和!)

Mir ist mies. 不开心了闹

Er ist völlig ratlos. 他一筹莫展

Mach mir keinen Schatten! 别挡着我光!

Ich muss mal verschwinden. 我去下厕所

Verschwinde! 滚!

Du musst hier verschwinden. 这儿危险

Gute Frage! 问得好!

Mein Magen spielt verrückt. 我的胃抽了

Euch viel Spaß. 玩得开心

Wahnsinn. 超厉害的

Hurra! 好啊!

Unmöglich. 不行的

Scheißwetter. 鬼天气(粗) (Donnerwetter, hat der Typ Muskeln!哎呀!靠!这男的有肌肉!)

Das ist wie verhext! 中邪了!

Das geht dich nichts an. 与你无关

Ganz wie du willst. 随你的便

Das ist ungerecht. 不公平

Blödsinn./Quatsch. 胡说

Warum passiert immer mir sowas? 为什么总是我遇到这种事情?

Ich halt’s nicht mehr aus! 受不了了

Ich hab’s satt! 我受够了!

Ich hab die Nase voll. 我受够了

Dräng mich nicht! 别催我了

Verschon mich damit. 饶了我吧

Lass uns nicht drüber reden. 别提了

Hör auf zu maulen. 别发牢骚了

Echt lästig. 真啰嗦,烦死了

Echt nervig. 真麻烦

Lass den Quatsch! 别闹了

Was soll denn los? 你这什么意思?

Was redest du da? 你知道自己在说什么么?(额!有种暧昧的感觉= =)

Sei nicht albern. 别说蠢话了

Nicht schon wieder! 你又来了

Nun aber mal langsam. 你别太过分哦

Jedes Mal das gleiche! 每次都这样

Das hast du nun davon! 活该!

Ätsch! [儿童用语]活该!,罪有应得! (表示幸灾乐祸或嘲笑) Das wäre zu schön. 要是那样多好啊

Kümmer dich nicht drum. 别管了

Reden hat ja doch keinen Sinn. 再说也没有用

Verdammt! 可恶!

Scheiße! 哦擦!鼻祖(依稀记得Oliver可爱的脸和PP..=W=) Bei dir piept’s wohl! 你脑子有问题的

Das ist doch das Letzte! 差劲透了

Lass mich in Ruhe! 少来烦我

Fürchterlich! 真恶劣

So geizig wie er bin ich nun wirklich nicht. 我才没他那么小气呢 Ich wünschte, er würde verschwinden. 真希望他立刻消失 Lügner! 大骗子

Das macht mich wütend! 真气人

Dummkopf, der ich bin! 我真白痴!

Alte Tratschtante! 大嘴巴!

Wie altmodisch! 真土!

Ich bin total kaputt. 我累死了

Wie schrecklich! 真不幸啊!

Komm, raff dich auf! 打起精神来=(Kopf hoch!)

Du kannst nichts dafür. 这不能怪你

Was ist denn mit dir los? 你怎么了?

Du siehst aber nicht gut aus. 你脸色不太好额

Mach dir nicht so viele Gedanken. 别想太多

Kommt Zeit, kommt Rat. 船到桥头自然直

Das tut mir leid für dich. 真为你遗憾

Da kann man nichts machen. 没办法的

Nimm es dir nicht so zu Herzen. 别往心里去哈

Alles in Ordnung? 没事吧?

Das ist hart! 很辛苦吧!

Das wird schon werden. 会没事的

Probier’s doch mal! 试试看吧!

Wie fühlst du dich? 感觉怎么样?

Oh, du ?rmster! 好可怜哦!

Das ist alles nicht so schlimm wie es aussieht. 没什么大不了的 übertreib es nicht! 别太逞强

Ich kann verstehen, wie du dich fühlst. 你的心情我很理解

Reg dich nicht auf! 别着急!

Beruhig dich. 冷静点

Los, du schaffst es! 加油,你一定做得到的

Toi, toi, toi! 祝你成功

我受够气的句子篇二
《好句子》

1. It's up to you.(由你决定。)

2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)

3. How can I get in touch with you?

4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)

5. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)

6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)

7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)

8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)

9. It's a small world.(世界真小!)

10. It's my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)

11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)

12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?

13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)

14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。)I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)

15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)

16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)

17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)

18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)

19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)

20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)

21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)

22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。) 23. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。) 24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。) 25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气) 26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?) 27. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。) 28. Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)]. 29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。) 30. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了) 31. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。) 32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。) 33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发) 34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。) 35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。) 36. Far from it.(一点也不。) 37. I'm behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。) 38. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事) 39. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。) 40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。) 41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?) 42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。) 43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

44. It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。)

45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)

46. It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)

47. I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)

48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)

49. It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。)

50.It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)

51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)

52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)

53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)

54. I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English.(我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)

55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)

56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)

57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)

58. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)

59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)

60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

61. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)

62. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)

63. You bet!(当然!)

64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)

65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)

66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。) 67. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。) 68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。) 69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。) 70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。) 71. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。) 72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。) 73. You're the boss.(听你的。) 74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!) 75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。) 76. What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?) 77. Over my dead body!(休想!) 78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?) 79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。) 80. Whatever you say.(随便你。) 81. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。) 82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。) 83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。) 84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。) 85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。) 86. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。) 87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,

也可作离别用语。]

88. I'm easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。)

89. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)

90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)

92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)

93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。)

94. I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。)

95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)

96. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)

97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)

98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。)

99. It won't take much time.(不会花很长时间的。)

100. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)

101. It's nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。)

102. It's a long story.(说来话长。)

103. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)

104. It's incredible.(难以置信!)

105. It's hard to say.(难说。)

106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)

107. That can't be.(不可能。)

108. That's really something.(真了不起。)

109. Are you sure?(你确信吗?)

我受够气的句子篇三
《句子》

1. It's up to you.(由你决定。) 2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。) 3. How can I get in touch with you? 4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?) 5. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?) 6. Where are you heading/headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?) 7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。) 8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?) 9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!) 10. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!) 11. The sooner, the better. (越快越好。) 12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you? 13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。) 14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。) I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。) 15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?) 16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?) 17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?) 18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。) 19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。) 20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。) 21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。) 22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。) 23. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。) 24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。) 25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气) 26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?) 27. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。) 28. Let's call it a day. [决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)] 29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。) 30. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了) 31. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。) 32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。) 33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发) 34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。) 35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。) 36. Far from it.(一点也不。) 37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。) 38. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事) 39. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。) 40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。) 41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?) 42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。) 43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。) 44. It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。) 45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?) 46. It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。) 47

. I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。) 48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。) 49. It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。) 50. It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。) 51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。) 52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。) 53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。) 54. I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English. (我不能很好地用英语表达自己。) 55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前) 56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。) 57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。) 58. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。) 59. Maths is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。) 60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。) 61. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。) 62. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。) 63. You bet!(当然!) 64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我) 65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?) 66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。) 67. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。) 68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。) 69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。) 70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。) 71. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。) 72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。) 73. You're the boss.(听你的。) 74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!) 75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。) 76. What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?) 77. Over my dead body!(休想!) 78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?) 79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。) 80. Whatever you say.(随便你。) 81. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。) 82. You name it!(你说出来。) 83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。) 84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。) 85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。) 86. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。) 87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。) [这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。离别用语还可说成 Take care.] 88. I'm easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。) 89. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。) 90. As far as I

'm concerned.(就我而言。) 91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。) 92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。) 93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。) 94. I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。) 95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。) 96. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。) 97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。) 98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。) 99. It won't take much time.(不会花很长时间的。) 100. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。) 101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。)102. It’s a long story.(说来话长。)103. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)104. It's incredible.(难以置信!)105. It's hard to say.(难说。)106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)107. That can't be.(不可能。)108. That's really something.(真了不起。)109. Are you sure?(你确信吗?)110. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是认真的。)113. I'll consider this matter.(我会考虑这件事的。)114. I'll do something about it.(我会想办法的。)115. What are you talking about?(你在说些什么?)116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不行。)117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)118. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)119. I'm not in the mood.(我没心情。)120. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。)121. I can't make[赶上] it.(我去不了/我赶不上。)122. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)125. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])127. I'm always punctual.(我总是很准时。)128. You may leave it to me.(交给我来办。)129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表达法]130. What's the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?)131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的?)132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)133. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)134. Don't just shake you head.(别光摇头,想想办法!)135. Don't jump to conclusions.(别仓促/过早下结论。)136. That was a lousy movie.(那电影糟透了!)137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考虑在家呆着?)138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我会来的。我向你保

证。)139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我发誓不告诉任何人。)140. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原谅我食言。)143. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)145. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)146. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)147. It's very annoying.(真烦人。)148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守诺言。)149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你让我感到羞愧。)150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望结果很好。)151. I can't handle this alone.(我无法单独处理这事。)152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理这收音机要多久?)153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困难来找我。)154. Who do you think you are?(你以为你是谁?)155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌。)156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那样。)157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)158. Everything will be fine.(一切都会很好。)159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再过几分钟就好了。)160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。)161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。)162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚。)163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)164. The days are getting longer.(白天越来越长了。)165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望这会给你一个教训。)167. I feel younger than ever.(我觉得比以前年轻。)168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.(这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)169. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明。)170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我担心我的努力全白费了。)171. What happened to you memory?(你的记性是怎么搞的?)172. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)174. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。)175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我没胆/勇气去做。)176. It's a matter of life and death.(事关生死。)177. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)178. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.(假如我早知道,我

就能帮你了。)[最实用的虚拟语气]181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)182. You have my word.(我保证。)183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。)184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)185. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)186. I can't afford it.(我承担/买不起。)187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我觉得这是个合理的价钱。)188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想试试这些帽子。)189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要给我任何理由。)192. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)193. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)194. What's bothering you?(什么在困扰你?)195. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)197. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越来越多了。)201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉惩罚的。)202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厌倦每天上学。)203. Who am I supposed to see?(我应该去见谁?)204. His idea is childish.(他的想法很幼稚。)205. I need small change.(我需要零钱。)206. Don't try to brainwash me.(别想给我洗脑。)207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天运气不好。)208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)213. What are you so excited about?(什么事让你如此兴奋?)214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的烦恼告诉我。)215. I feel much better now.(我感觉好多了。)216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快会恢复。)217. She is sick in bed.(她卧病在床。)218. I have a slight fever.(我轻微发烧。)219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(这是明天的日程安排。)221. How late are you open?(你们营业到多晚?)222. I'm here on business.(我来这里出差。)223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什么闻名?)224. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)225. She looks blue.(她

我受够气的句子篇四
《经典句子

买了一本星火的分频词汇,看了一大半,经典没得说。

Development arises from the contradiction inside a thing.

事物的发展起因于它的内部矛盾。

Keep a civil tongue in your head!

讲话要文明。

Too calculating in plotting and scheming is the cause of her own undoing. 机关算尽太聪明,反误了卿卿性命。

I propose a toast. Bottoms up!

让我们举杯,干杯!

Heart to heart though far apart.

天各一方心相连。

Hatred is something peculiar. You will always find it strongest and most violent where there is the lowest degree of culture.

仇恨是种奇怪的东西,在文化程度最低的地方往往爆发得最强烈。

Corruption is like a ball of snow:whence once set a rolling it must increase.

腐败如一只雪球:滚动一下,就大一圈。

Anyone who lacks decision shouldn't be a leader.

不果断的人不应做领导。

Allowing an important mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace.

放一个不重要的错误过去,不加评论是很好的社交礼仪。

1. It"s up to you.(由你决定。)

2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)

3. How can I get in touch with you?

4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)

5. What"s the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)

6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)

7. I wasn"t born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)

8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)

9. It"s a small world.(世界真小!)

10. It"s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)

11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)

12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?

13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)

14. I"m mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。) I"m crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)

15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)

16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)

17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)

18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)

19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)

20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)

21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)

22. That"s not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)

23. I couldn"t get through.(电话打不通。)

24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)

25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)

26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)

27. Let"s keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)

28. Let"s call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].

29. I couldn"t help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)

30. Something"s come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)

31. Let"s get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)

32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)

33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)

34. I"ll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)

35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)

36. Far from it.(一点也不。)

37. I"m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)

38. It"s a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)

39. We"re in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)

40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)

42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)

43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

44. It"s out of the question.(这是不可能的。)

45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)

46. It doesn"t make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)

47. I"m fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)

48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)

49. It doesn"t work.(坏了;不动了。)

50.It"s better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)

51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)

52. I"m not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)

53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)

54. I can"t express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English. (我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)

55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)

56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)

57. Don"t beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)

58. It"s up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)

59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)

60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

61. You can"t please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)

62. I"m working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)

63. You bet!(当然!)

64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)

65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)

66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)

67. I"ll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)

68. It isn"t much.(那是微不足道的。)

69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

70. I"m feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)

71. Don"t get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)

72. I"m under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)

73. You"re the boss.(听你的。)

74. It doesn"t make any sense!(毫无意义!)

75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)

76. What"s this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)

我受够气的句子篇五
《扩展语句》

我受够气的句子篇六
《句子》

每天读一遍,坚持27天,你的英语水平就可以达到跟美国人交流的水平啦!

What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?) Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。)

How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?) Just because.(没有别的原因。)

It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。) You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。)

No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。) I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。) Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。)

I am not available.(我正忙着)

Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要)

Never say die.it's a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。 Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。 I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。

You win some.you lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。

Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。

I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。 You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。

She is well-build.她的身材真棒。

You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。

You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。

You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。

You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。

I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅 It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。

It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。

I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。

I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。

You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。

Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗?

How long have you known her?你认识她多久了?

It was love at frist sight.一见钟情

I'd bettle hit the books.我要复习功课啦。

a piece of one's mind .直言不讳

He gave me a piece of mind,"Don't shift responsibility onto others."他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”

a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活

The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and dog life.这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。

a dog's life 潦倒的生活

The man lived a dog's life.这个人生活潦倒。

A to Z 从头至尾

I know that from A to Z. 我很了解这件事。

above somebody 深奥

Well,this sort of talk is above me.我不懂你们在讲什么。

all ears 全神贯注地倾听着

When you tell Mary some gossip,she is all ears.跟Mary讲一些小道消息,她会听地仔仔细细。

all the more 更加,益发

You'll be all the better for a holiday.度一次假,对你会更有好处。 all dressed up 打扮得整整齐齐

She is all dressed up and nowhere to go.她打扮得整整齐却无处炫耀。 all in all 总的说来;最心爱的东西

The daughter is all in all to him.女儿是他的无价宝。

all out 竭尽全力

They went all out.他们鼓足了干劲。

all over 全部结束;浑身,到处

Glad,it is all over.这事全部结束了,好得很。

I'm wet all over.我浑身都湿了。

all set 准备就绪

He is all set for an early morning start.他已做好清晨出发的一切准备。 all you have to do 需要做得是

All you have to do is to calm yourself down and wait for the good news.你需要做得是静下心来等好消息。

as easy as falling of a log /as easy as snapping your fingers /as easy

as ABC 容易得很

To me,a good story teller,it would be as easy as falling of a log. 对我来说,讲个故事还不是随手拈来。

as busy as a bee 非常忙

Mum is always as busy as a bee in the moring.妈妈每天早上都忙得不可开交。

at one's fingertips 了如指掌

How to get at that little island is at his fingertips.他知道怎么去那个小岛。

at one's wit's end 智穷

Don't ask him.It is also at his wit's end.不要问他了,他也不知道。 big shot 大人物,大亨

He is a big shot in our little town.

black sheep 败家子,害群之马

Every family has a black sheep.家家有本难念的经。

black and blue 遍体鳞伤

The thief was caught of red-handed and beaten black and blue.那个小偷当场被抓住并被打得青一块紫一块的。

black and white 白纸黑字

The proof is in black and white and the murderer has no any excuses.证据确凿,凶手再也无话可说。

blind alley 死胡同

You are heading into a blind alley.你正在钻牛角尖。

blow hot and cold 摇摆不定

This guy seemed to have no own idea.He always blew hot and cold.这家伙好象没什么主张,总是摇摆不定。

blow one's own trumpet 自吹自擂

Don't blow your own tumpet.Let us see what on earth you can do.不要自吹自擂了,让我们看看你到底能做什么。

born with a silver in one's mouth 出生在富贵人家

He is born with a silver in one's mouth.他是含着金钥匙出生的。 bland new 崭新的

a bland new coat 新衣服

break the ice 打破沉默

The couple hadn't spoken to each other for a week.They were both waiting for the other one to break the ice.这对夫妇已经一个星期没说过话了。两人都在等另一方先开口。

by a blow 无意中的一击

He is beaten to the ground by a blow.他被击到在地。

can't stand it any longer 不能再忍受了

I can't stand it any longer,I quit.我再也忍受不了了,我走。 carry something too far 过火了

You are carrying your joke too far.你玩笑开得太过分了。

castle in the sky 海市蜃楼

You plan is nearly a castle in the sky.你的计划简直就是空想。 cats got one's tongue 哑口无言

chain smoker 老烟枪

come up with 产生,想出

Let me come up with some ideas.让我想一想。

come easily 容易

Languages come easily to some people.有些人能够很容易地掌握语言。 cup of tea 喜欢

Movies are not my cup of tea.我不喜欢看电影。

cut it out 停止,住嘴

Cut it out!I can't stand you any longer.

call it a day 不再做下去,停止(某种活动)

Let us call it a day,stop.这一天工作够了,停工吧! dark horse 黑马 Nobody considered that John would win the game.He was a dark horse in the final.

dear John letter 绝交信

Jack received a dear John letter from his girlfriend because he had broken her heart.

do somone good 对某人有好处

Having some moring exercises does you good.

Do you get me? 你明白我的意思吗?

doesn't count 这次不算

It doesn't count this time,try again.

doesn't make sense 不懂;没有任何意义

The sentence you made doesn't make any sense to me.

down and out 穷困潦倒

Being down and out,he couldn't support his family.

drive at 用意,意欲

What's he driving at?他用意何在?

drop in 偶然拜访

I dropped him in on my way to the hospital.

drop me a line 写信给我

On arriving the University,please drop me a line.

early bird 早起的人

An early bird catchs worms。捷足先登

easy come easy go 来得快去得也快

eat my words 收回前言,认错道歉

I said something bad to my mum.Although I want to eat my words back, it didn't work,for I had hurt my mum's feeling.

face the music 直面困难

He knew he'd never get away with it so he decided to face the music and give himself up to the police.他知道自己不可能逃脱,因此决定一人做事一人当——向警察自首。

face up to 勇敢地面对某事

You must learn to face up to your responsibilities. fed up 厌倦

I am rather fed up with your complaints.

feel free to do something 不要拘束

Please feel free to make suggestions.

few and far between 很少,稀少

Human beings are few and far between in this zone. French leave 不辞而别

give me a headache 让人头痛

The naughty boy gave me a headache.

give me a hand 帮我一下

go Dutch AA制

God bless you 上帝保佑你

God bless you with your examinations.

God knows 天知道

Got it? 明白了吗?

green thumbs /fingers 园艺技能

hands are full 非常忙

have a ball 勇敢

have had it 受够了

I have had it with all your excuses.我受够了你的借口。 hold water 站得住脚

Non of his arguements seem to hold water.

in every sense of word 在某种意义上说

It's a lie in every sense of word.这是不折不扣的谎言。 keep an eye on 提高警惕

kill time打发时间

lazy bones 懒骨头

Get up lazy bones!

leave it to me 让我来吧

leave me alone 别管我

like father like son 有其父必有其子

like it or not 不管你喜不喜欢

make a fool of oneself 愚弄某人

make a big money 赚大钱

make both ends need 收支平衡

We have to cut our expenses to make both ends need. make waves 引起轰动;兴风作浪

His achievement made waves in his country.

make yourself at home 别拘束

no good 没有好结果

Bad mam comes to no good.

no kidding 不要开玩笑

none of your bussiness 不关你的事

我受够气的句子篇七
《100句经典句子》

100句经典句子

1. It's up to you.(由你决定。)

2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)

3. How can I get in touch with you?

4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)

5. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)

6. Where are you heading/headed [朝„方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)

7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)

8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)

9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)

10. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)

11. The sooner, the better. (越快越好。)

12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?

13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)

14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。)

I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)

15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)

16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)

17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cup of coffee?(要杯咖啡吗?)

18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)

19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)

20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)

21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)

22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)

23. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)

24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)

25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)

26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)

27. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)

28. Let's call it a day. [决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)]

29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)

30. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)

31. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)

32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)

33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)

34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)

35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)

36. Far from it.(一点也不。)

37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)

38. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)

39. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)

40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)

1

42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)

43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

44. It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。)

45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)

46. It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)

47. I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)

48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)

49. It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。)

50. It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)

51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)

52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)

53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)

54. I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English. (我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)

55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)

56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)

57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)

58. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)

59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)

60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

61. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)

62. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)

63. You bet!(当然!)

64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)

65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)

66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)

67. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)

68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)

69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)

71. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)

72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)

73. You're the boss.(听你的。)

74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!)

75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)

76. What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)

77. Over my dead body!(休想!)

78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)

79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。)

80. Whatever you say.(随便你。)

81. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)

2

82. You name it!(你说出来。)

83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)

84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)

85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。)

86. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)

87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)

[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。离别用语还可说成 Take care.]

88. I'm easy to please[使„高兴;讨„喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。)

89. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)

90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)

92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)

93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。)

94. I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。)

95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.

了。)

96. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)

97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)

98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。)

99. It won't take much time.(不会花很长时间的。)

100. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)

3 (我忙死

用来脱口而出的100个精典句子

Any messages for me? 有我的留言Don't count to me! 别指望我! 吗? Don't fall for it! 不要上当! Are you by yourself? 你一个人来Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了! 吗? Don't give me that! 少来这套! Don't let me down! 别让我失望! All right with you? 你没有问题吧? Don't lose your head! 别乐昏了头! Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空

吗? Don't overdo it! 别做过头了! Don't sit there daydreaming! 别闲Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩着做白日梦!

笑吧?

As soon as possible! 尽可能快! Don't stand on ceremony! 别太拘束! Drop me a line! 要写信给我! Back in a moment! 马上回来!

Believe it or not! 信不信由你! Easy come easy go! 来得容易去得也Better luck next time! 下次会更好! 快!

Boy will be boys 本性难移! First come first served! 先到先得!

Come to the point! 有话直说! Get a move on! 快点吧!

Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我! 卡?

Give him the works! 给他点教训! Does it keep long? 可以保存吗? Give me a break! 饶了我吧! Don't be so fussy! 别挑剔了!

Give me a hand! 帮我一个忙! Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!

I'll treat you to lunch. 午餐我请你!

In one ear, out the other ear. 一耳进,一耳出!

I'm spaced-out! 我开小差了!

I beg your pardon! 请你再说一遍!

I can't afford that! 我付不起!

I can't follow you! 我不懂你说的!

I can't help it! 我情不自禁!

I couldn't reach him! 我联络不上他!

I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的!

I don't mean it! 我不是故意的!

4

I feel very miserable! 我好沮丧! I have no choice! 我别无选择了!

I watch my money! 视财如命! I'll be in touch! 保持联络! I'll check it out! 我去看看! I'll show you around! 我带你四处逛逛!

I'll see to it! 我会留意的! I'm crazy for you! 我为你疯狂!

You make me jump! 你下了我一跳! Make up your mind. 作个决定吧!

Make yourself at home! 就当在家一样!

My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!

Never heard of it! 没听说过! Nice talking to you! 很高兴和你聊天!

No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑! No pain no gain! 不经一事,不长一智!

None of your business! 要你管? There is nothing on your business! 这没你的事!

Now you are really talking! 说得对!

Please don't rush me! 请不要吹促 Please keep me informed! 请一定要通知我! She looks blue today. 她今天很忧郁! She is under the weather. 她心情不好! So far, so good. 过得去。 Speaking of the devil! 一说曹操,曹操就到! Stay away from me! 离我远一点! Stay on the ball! 集中注意力! That makes no difference. 不都一样吗? That's a touchy issue! 这是个辣手得问题! That's always the case! 习以为常! That's going好好学习,天天校内! 这太离谱了! That's more like that! 这才象话嘛! The answer is zero! 白忙了! The dice is cast! 已成定局了! The same as usual! 一如既往! The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳! There you go again! 你又来了! Time is running out! 没有时间了! 5

我受够气的句子篇八
《有用的短句子》

1. I have heard a lot about you 久闻大名

2. We have met 我们见过面

3. Can you spare me a few minutes? 我能占用你几分钟时间吗?

4. Give me a lift 送我一程

5. It's my treat this time 这次我请客

6.it's up to you 由你决定

7.i don't mean it 我不是故意的

8.Great minds think alike 英雄所见略同

9.don't tease her 别再嘲弄她了

10.anything you say 一切听你的

11 now you're really talking. 说得对

12 same to you 彼此彼此

13 that sounds reasonable 听起来蛮合理的

14 may you succeed 祝你成功

15 i can't follow you 我不懂你说的

16: be it so 就这样吧!

17. beg your pardon?对不起

18. i cross my heart 我发誓是真的

19.god bless you 上帝保佑你

20.he always talks big 他老是吹牛

That’s what counts. 那才是重要的。

That makes me feel a little better. 那使我感觉稍微好些。 Look at the bright side. 看看光明的一面。

That’s understandable. 那可以理解。

Don’t let it get you down. 别为此气馁。

Things will get better. 事情会好转的。

Don’t give up. 别放弃。

We all have bad days sometimes. 我们都会有不顺利的时候。

I know how you feel. 我知道你的感受。

I’m here for you. 有什么要帮忙的,我就在你身边。 1.Your satisfaction is guaranteed.包你满意

2.You should take advantage of it.你应该好好利用这个机会。

3.My mind is made up.我心意已决。

4.I have been an admirer of yours for many years.我多年来都是你

的爱慕者。

5.If you need any help, just call.需要任何协助,尽管打电话来。

1.Let's get together sometime.有时间我们聚一下吧。

2.Let's call it a day.我们今天就到这儿吧。

3.It will do you good.这会对你有好处。

4.I'm working on it.我正在努力。

5.Are you doing anything this afternoon?你今天下午有安排吗? It's on me。我来付

It's a shame 真丢人

It takes time 那需要时间

I'm serious 我是认真的

Is that so ? 果真如此?

1 wine in ,truth out 酒后吐真言

2 some thing is learned every time a book is opend 开卷有意 3 you are only yong once 青春只有一次

4 you can not have your cake and eat it 有得就有失

5 the worse luck now ,the better another time 风水轮流转

1.I'll check for you? 我为你查一下

2.I'm afraid I won't be free then. 恐怕我那会儿没空

3.You're going the wrong way. 你走错方面了

4.I often work out. 我经常参加体育锻炼

5.Please bring your own bottle. 请自带酒水

do me a favor 给我个面子

I can't image a fate worse than talking with the gun. he is such a bore.

我不能想象比和这人聊天更悲惨的命运了,他是这样的无趣。 That's a strong oppinion 太偏激了

STOP SPEAKING RUBBISH 不要讲废话

what's on your mind?你在想什么?

first come first served 先到先得

any day will do 哪一天都行

be it so就这样吧

better luck next time.一次会更好

you are pulling my leg 你在开我玩笑吧

you set me up 你出卖我

that's the idea 正是这个意思

that's all i need 我只需要这些

surprised to see you 看到你真是惊喜

speaking of the devil 说曹操,曹操到

don't push me 别逼我!

enough is enough 够了够了!

you piss me pff 你气死我了!

1.Could you give me your phone number? 能给我你的电话号码吗?

2.You've been very helpful. 你帮了我大忙了。

3.Thanks for coming all the way over here. 谢谢你不远万里专程跑

我受够气的句子篇九
《日积月累实用经典句子》

日积月累实用经典句子

1. How about let me buy your lunch?(午饭我请客,怎么样?)

2.The concert may run late.(音乐会可以延续到很晚。)

3.I don't think there's a great gulf fixed between them.(我认为他们之间没有根本的分歧。)

4.Life's greatest pleasure is doing what others say you can't do.(人生最大的乐趣就是做人们认为你做不到的事情。)

5.So what?(是又怎么样?[用于承认某事是真实的,但质询由此会推出何种结论,虽然短,但很常用。])

6.He went away without taking leave.(他不辞而别。)

7.There is much less difficulty than I thought.(实际困难比我想象的要少。)

8.Her story had a ring of truth.(她的话听起来不假。[ring:特性])

9.It's up to you.(由你决定。)

10.Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.(不要放弃你的幻想。当幻想失去时,你可能会依然存在,但却虽生犹死。)

11.The important thing in life is to have a great aim, and the determination to attain it.(生活中最重要的是确定一个伟大的目标,然后决心去实现它。)

12.The most welcomed people of the world are never those who continually look back upon the trials, the sorrows, the failures, the bitter frustrations of yesterday, but those who cast their eyes forward with faith, hope…courage, happy curiosity.(世界上最受欢迎的人从来不是那种不停地往后看着昨天的脚印、悲伤、失败和惨痛挫折的人,而是那种怀着信心、希望、勇气和愉快的求知欲而放眼未来的人。)

13.I must apologize for my discourtesy in arriving late.(我要为迟到失礼而道歉。)

14.Their refusal puts us in a difficult position.(他们的拒绝使我们陷入了困境。)

15.They made it difficult for me to see her.(他们从中作梗,让我不能轻易见到她。)

16.I've discovered a super restaurant near here.(我在附近找到一家一流的餐馆。)

17.Despite all these discouragements, she refused to give up.(她尽管遇到许多挫折,却仍然不气馁。)

18.It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)19.Flowers make no/a lot of difference to room.(一个房间里有没有鲜花并没有/有很大的差别。)

20.When you're learning to drive, having a good teacher makes all the difference.(初学驾驶如有好的教师指导,差别很大。)

21.A hot bath makes all the difference in the morning.(上午洗个热水澡能让人精神振奋。)

22.It doesn't make much/any/the least difference to me what you do.(你干什么对我没有多大/任何/丝毫关系。)

23.Are you out of your mind『发疯;神智不清』?(你疯了吗?)

24.If you believe that, then you must be out of your mind.(你如果相信它的话,那一定是你头脑发昏了。)

25.He was out of his mind with grief.(他伤心得精神错乱了。)

26.He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)

27.The cat followed her everywhere she went.(无论她到哪那只猫都跟着她。)

28.I have not traveled everywhere in Guangzhou.(我还没有游遍广州。)

29.What's bothering you?(什么在困扰你?)

30.Don't bother your father (about it) now; he is very tired.(现在别拿这个去烦你爸,他很累了。)

31.The problem has been bothering me for weeks.(那个问题已经困扰了我几个星期。)

32.Don’t let his criticisms bother you.(别因为他批评你而感到烦恼。)

33.Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)

34.How long will it take you to finish the work?(你要花多长时间才能完成那项工作?)

35.It took me an hour to walk there.(走到那里花了我一个小时。)

36.I’m mad about DORAEMON.(我迷死多啦A梦了。)

37.I’m crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的]about rock music.(我对摇滚乐很着迷.)

38.The girls all went crazy over him.(姑娘们都为他神魂颠倒。)

39.The boys are crazy about the singer.(那些男孩疯狂迷上了那个歌手。)

40.I'm fed up『极其厌倦』 with him..(我受够他了。)

41.I won't wait any longer - I'm fed up.(我腻了,不想再等了。)

42.She is very fed up about it.(她对此非常不满。)

43.You can count on『指望;依赖』us.(你可以相信我们。)

44.You can't count on Tom being punctual.(你不要指望汤姆会守时。)

45.She counted on us to help her.(她指望我们帮助她。)

46.It doesn't work.(坏了/不动了。)

47.I don't know how to work the machine.(我不懂得怎样使这部机器运转/不知道怎样用这台机器。)

48.I think the teacher works us too hard.(我觉得老师差得我们太苦了。)

49.Don't work your employees to death.(别把你的雇员都累死。)

50.It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)

51.There's nothing like a cup of tea when you're thirsty.(当你口渴时,没有什么东西比一杯茶更好了。)

52.Nothing gives me more pleasure than learning English.(再也没有什么比学英语更让我高兴的事了。)

53.There's nothing interesting in the newspaper.(报纸上没有什么有趣的新闻。)

54.Think nothing of it.(别挂在心上。)

55.I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)

56.I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)

57.I can't express『表示;表达;表明』myself very well in English.(我不能用英语很好地表达自己的意思。)

58.Express your ideas clearly to me.(把你的构想向我说清楚。)

59.I can't express how happy I am that you have come.(我无法说出你来了我是多么高兴。)

60.For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)

61.This will do for the time being.(暂时这样就行了。)

62.You'll have your own office soon but for the time being you'll have to share one.(你很快就有自己的办公室了,不过暂时还得和别人合有一间。)

63.The recent rain has had a bad effect on the crops.(最近那场雨对庄稼的影响不好。)

64.He came at a bad time.(他来的不是时候。)

65.Bad habits are easily formed.(坏习惯容易养成。)

66.Their refusal puts us in a difficult position.(他们的拒绝使我们陷入了困境。)

67.All things in their being are good for something. (天生我才必有用。)

68.The sooner the better.(愈快愈好。)

69.How can I get in touch with you?(我怎样和你联系?)

70.I envy you.(我羡慕你。)

71.Where can I wash my hands?(请问洗手间在哪里?)

72.What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)

73.Where are you headed?(你要到哪里去?)

74.I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)

75.What do you do for relaxations.(你做什么消遣?)

76.It's a small world.(这世界真小。)

77.It's my treat this time.(这次我请客。)

78.When is the most convenient time for you?(何时最方便?)

79.Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)

80.I'm feeling under the weather.(我不舒服。)

81.How do I adress you?(我怎么称呼你?)

82.What was your name again?(请再说一次名字好吗?)

83.She turns me off.(她使我厌恶。)

84.So far so good.(到目前为止都好。)

85.It drives me crazy.(它让我发疯。)

86.She never showed up.(她一直没有出现。)

87.That's no like him.(那不像是他的风格。)

88.I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)

89.I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)

90.Be my guest.(请便/别客气。)

91.Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看管一下包好吗?)

92.Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)

93.Let's call it a day.(我们今天到此为止。)

94.Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)

95.Let's get to the point.(让我们来谈要点。)

96.Something's come up.(有点事。)

97.I couldn't help it.(我没办法。)

98.China's entry into the World Trade Organization(WTO) 中国加入世贸组织

Taking about Relations

We get on well with each other. We have a friendly relationship. We don’t get on. We don’t have a friendly relationship. He gets on my nerves. I find him irritating. We get on like a house on fire. We have a lot in common and really enjoy each other’s company. We are like chalk and cheese. We are completely different. We are like two peas in the pod. We are really alike. We have fallen out. We have had an argument. We have made up. We had an argument but now we are friends again. I take after my father. I have his personality or features.

1 Nobody is perfect 人无完人

2 First come first served 先来先得

3 People need energy to live 人生存就需要力量

4 It is a waste of time and energy 那简直就是浪费时间和精力

5 I advise you to think befor you act 我建议你三思而后行

6 Everything is under control 一切都在掌握之中

7 He who plays with fire gets burnt 玩火者必自焚

8 I can not stang it anymore 忍无可忍

9 It is not pdite to jeer or sneer 嘲笑别人是不礼貌的

10 Do not pretend to know what you do not konw 不要不懂装懂

英语吵架用语必备100句

1. Stop complaining!别发牢骚!

2. You make me sick!你真让我恶心!

3. What's wrong with you?你怎么回事?

4. You shouldn't have done that!你真不应该那样做!

5. You're a jerk!你是个废物/混球!

6. Don't talk to me like that!别那样和我说话!

7. Who do you think you are?你以为你是谁?

8. What's your problem?你怎么回事啊?

9. I hate you!我讨厌你!

10. I don't want to see your face!我不愿再见到你!

11. You're crazy!你疯了!

12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)

13. Don't bother me.别烦我。

14. Knock it off.少来这一套。

15. Get out of my face.从我面前消失!

16. Leave me alone.走开。

17. Get lost.滚开!

18. Take a hike!哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

19. You piss me off.你气死我了。

20. It's none of your business.关你屁事!

21. What's the meaning of this?这是什么意思?

22. How dare you!你敢!

23. Cut it out.省省吧。

24. You stupid jerk!你这蠢猪!

25. You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。

26. I'm fed up.我厌倦了。

27. I can't take it anymore.我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)

28. I've had enough of your garbage.我听腻了你的废话。

29. Shut up!闭嘴!

30. What do you want?你想怎么样?

31. Do you know what time it is?你知道现在都几点吗?

32. What were you thinking?你脑子进水啊?

33. How can you say that?你怎么可以这样说?

34. Who says?谁说的?

35. That's what you think!那才是你脑子里想的!

36. Don't look at me like that.别那样看着我。

37. What did you say?你说什么?

38. You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!

39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。

40. Drop dead.去死吧!

41. **** off.滚蛋。

42. Don't give me your shit.别跟我胡扯。

43. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.别找借口。

44. You're a pain in the ass.你这讨厌鬼。

45. You're an asshole.你这缺德鬼。

46. You bastard!你这杂种!

47. Get over yourself.别自以为是。

48. You're nothing to me.你对我什么都不是。

49. It's not my fault.不是我的错。

50. You look guilty.你看上去心虚。

51. I can't help it.我没办法。

52. That's your problem.那是你的问题。

53. I don't want to hear it.我不想听!

54. Get off my back.少跟我罗嗦。

55. Give me a break.饶了我吧。

56. Who do you think you're talking to?你以为你在跟谁说话?

57. Look at this mess!看看这烂摊子!

58. You're so careless.你真粗心。

59. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

60. I'm about to explode!我肺都快要气炸了!

61. What a stupid idiot!真是白痴一个!

62. I'm not going to put up with this!我再也受不了啦!

63. I never want to see your face again!我再也不要见到你!

64. That's terrible.真糟糕!

65. Just look at what you've done!看看你都做了些什么!

66. I wish I had never met you.我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

67. You're a disgrace.你真丢人!

68. I'll never forgive you!我永远都不会饶恕你!

69. Don't nag me!别在我面前唠叨!

70. I'm sick of it.我都腻了。

71. You're such a bitch!你这个婊子!

72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!别鬼混了!

73. Mind your own business!管好你自己的事!

74. You're just a good for nothing bum!你真是一个废物!/你一无是处!

75. You've gone too far!你太过分了!

76. I loathe you!我讨厌你!

77. I detest you!我恨你!

78. Get the hell out of here!滚开!

79. Don't be that way!别那样!

80. Can't you do anything right?成事不足,败事有余。

81. You're impossible.你真不可救药。

82. Don't touch me!别碰我!

83. Get away from me!离我远一点儿!

84. Get out of my life.我不愿再见到你。/从我的生活中消失吧。

85. You're a joke!你真是一个小丑!

86. Don't give me your attitude.别跟我摆架子。

87. You'll be sorry.你会后悔的。

88. We're through.我们完了!

89. Look at the mess you've made!你搞得一团糟!

90. You've ruined everything.全都让你搞砸了。

91. I can't believe your never.你好大的胆子!

92. You're away too far.你太过分了。

93. I can't take you any more!我再也受不了你啦!

94. I'm telling you for the last time!我最后再告诉你一次!

95. I could kill you!我宰了你!

96. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!比尔·盖茨常用) (

我受够气的句子篇十
《英语句子》

1. It’up to you.听你的   2. I envy you.羡慕(不是嫉妒)别人.   3. How can I get in touch with you?与他人保持联系.   4. Where is the bathroom/ladies’or men’s room?请问洗手间在哪里?   5. What’s the weather like today?今天天气如何?   6. Where are you headed/going?哪儿去?   7. I wasn’t born yesterday.我又不是三岁小孩.   8. What do you do for relaxation? 你做什么消遣?   9. It’s a small world.世界真小.   10. It’s my treat/It’s on me this time.这次由我请客.   11. The sooner, the better.越快越好.   12. When is the most convient time for you?最合适的时间.   13. Take your time.别急.   14. I ’ mad/crazy about her.对她着迷死了.   15. I’m mad at him.他把我给气死了.   16. How shall I address you? 该怎么称呼你更恰当?   17. Would you care for a cup of coffee/tea?要杯咖啡吗?`   18. She turns me off.她使我厌烦.   19. So far, so good.目前一切正常.   20. It drives me crazy/nuts.把我逼得快疯了.   21. She never showed up.他一直没有露面.   22. That ’s not like him/characteris of him.那不象是他平常的作风.   23. I couldn’t get through.电话打不通.   24. I ’m getting sick and tired of living out of a suitcase.厌烦离家太久了.   25. Be my guest.请便.   26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?帮我看一下包好吗?   27. Let’s keep in touch.保持联系.   28. Let’s call it a day.停止工作.   29. I couldn’t help it/myself.我无能为力.   30. Something’s come up.有点事.   31. Let’s get to the point./don’t beat around the bush.别拐弯抹角,打开天窗说亮话.   32. Keep that in mind.切记.   33. That was a close call.侥幸.   34. I’ll be looking forward to it.非常期盼.   35. Chances are slim.几率不大,很渺茫.   36. Far from it.绝不!   37. I’m behind in my work.工作速度落后,许多工作待办.   38. It’s a pain in the neck.令人头痛的.   39. We’re in the same boat.同病相怜.   40. My mouth is watering.嘴谗,想吃.   41. What do you recommend?推荐,建议.   42. I ache all over.全身酸痛.   43. I have a runny nose.流鼻水,伤风感冒.   44. It ’s out of the question.不可能的.   45. Do you have any openings?求职,有空缺吗?   46. It doesn’t make any differences.无所差异.   47. I am fed up with him.我受够了.   48. You can count on us.信赖   49. It doesn’t work.行不通.   50. It is better than nothing.总比什么都没有要强.   51. Think nothing of it/don’t mention it.没事儿.   52. I am not myself today.身心

不适.   53. I have a sweet tooth.喜吃甜食.   54. I can’t express myself very well in English.不能用英语很好地表达.   55. For the time being.目前.   56. This milk has gone bad.牛奶坏了.   57. It’up in the air.尚无定论.   58. That is beyond me/way over my head.无能为力,无法效劳.对我而言这实在太难了.   59. It slipped my mind.忽略了.   60. You can’t please everyone.你不可能讨好每一个人.   61. I’m working on it.我正在办理.   62. You bet!当然.   63. Drop me a line.写一两句给我就行了.   64. Are you pulling my leg?你在开我玩笑吗?   65. Sooner or later.迟早会发生的.   66. I’ll keep my ears open.我会留意的.   67. It isn’t much.微不足道.   68. Neck and neck.不分上下.   69. I’m feeling under the weaher.身体不适.   70. Don’t get me wrong.不要误解我.   71. I’m under a lot of pressure.责任很重.   72. You’re the boss.听你的,由你做主.   73. It doesn’t make any sense!讲不通,不合理.   74. If I were in your shoes.异地而处.   75. What does this regard!这是甚么?   76. Over my dead body!休想!   77. Can you give me a hand?你能帮个忙吗?   78. We have thirty minutes to kill.我们有三十分钟空闲时间.   79. Whatever you say.随你的便.   80. It’ll come to me.我会记起来的.   81. You name it!随你说,都在内的.   82. Time will tell.事情终将明朗化的.   83. Let’s play it by ear.见机行事.   84. You should take advantage of it.利用机会.   85. Let’s talk over coffee.利用喝咖啡时间谈谈.   86. Take it easy.放轻松点.   87. I’m easy to please.不挑剔,随和.   88. Let’s give him a big hand.让我们热烈鼓掌.   89. As far as I’m concerned.就我而言.   90. I’m all mixed.我给搞糊涂了.   91. Let’s get together one of these days.找个机会聚聚.   92. He is behind the times.落伍.   93. I’m pressed for time.没空,太忙了.   94. I’m up to my ears in work.忙的不可开交.   95. You can’t do this to me.你不能这么对我.   96. Just to be on the safe side.比较保险的做法.   97. I hope I didn’t offend you.希望没有冒犯你.   98. I won’t take much time.不会花很多的时间.   99. It’s been a long time.好久了.   100. It’s nothing,没事儿.   101. It’s a long story.说来话长.   102. It’s about time.差不多到时间了,事情该发生了的.   103. It’s incredible.难以置信.   104. It’s hard to say.难说.   105. I can’t imagine why.我想不通为什么.   106. That ca

n’t be.不可能.   107. That’s really something.真了不起.   108. Are you sure?肯定?   109. Are you crazy?你疯了?   110. Excuse me for a moment.失陪一会儿.   111. I mean it/I’m serious/I’m not kidding!不是开玩笑的.   112. I’ll consider this matter.会考虑这件事的.   113. I’ll do something about it.会设法处理的.   114. I’m afraid I can’t.恐怕我不能如你所愿.   115. I’m dying to see you.真想见你.   116. I’m flattered.过奖了.   117. I’m not in the mood.没心情.   118. I’m so scared.怕极了.   119. I can’t make it.去不了,赶不上,无法达成.   120. You can never tell.把不准.   121. I don’t buy your story.不信.   122. Ie hurts like hell!疼死了.   123. It can’t be helped.无药可救.   124. Sorry to bother you/to have botherd you.打扰了.   125. He’s always punctual.准时.   126. Leave it to me.交给我来办.   127. I wish I could.不行(委婉表达法)   128. What’s the rush?忙啥啊?   129. What’s so funny?什么这么好笑的?   130. I couldn’t agree more.十分同意.   131. Stay out of this matter,please.请别管这事.   132. Don’t just shake your head.别光摇头,想想办法.   133. Don’t jump to conclutions.别光摇头,想想办法.   134. Thay was a lousy movie.电影糟透了.   135. Have you thought about staying at home?是否考虑在家呆着.   136. I’ll be here,I give you my word.向你保证我会来的.   137. I swear I’ll never tell anyone.发誓不会告诉任何人.   138. I’ll make it up to you.会补偿的.   139. I’m very/really/tebbily/awfully/extremely sorry.万分抱歉.   140. Forgive me for breaking my promise.原谅食言.   141. Let’s forgive and forget.摒弃前嫌.   142. I’ve heard so much about you!久仰大名.   143. Don’t underestimate me.别小看我.   144. She gives me a headache.她让我头疼.   145. It’s very annoying.真烦人.   146. He often fails to keep his words.常常不遵守诺言.   147. You make me feel ashamed of myself.你让我感到羞愧,引以为耻.   148. I hope it turns out all right.希望后果一切都好.   149. I can’t handle this alone.无法单独处理这事.   150. How long will it take to fix this radio?修理这收音机要多久?   151. Come to me if you’re in any difficulty.有困难来找我.   152. Who do you think you are?你算老几?   153. You’re wasting your breath/energy.你在白费口舌/功夫.   154. It doesn’t seem to be/doesn’t seem like.似乎不象是那样.   155. Don’t get on my nerves!不要搅我心烦.   156

. Everying will be fine.不必担心.   157. I’ll be ready in a few minutes.再过几分钟就好了.   158. I wonder what happened to him.不知道他出什么事.   159. You are just trying to save face.你只是想挽回面子.   160. His argument doesn’t hold water.他的论点站不住脚.   161. Your face says it all.你的表情透漏了一切.   162. You’ve got to do something.你一定要想办法.   163. I hope this will teach you a lesson.希望这会给你一个教训.   164. I feel younger than ever.觉得从未如此年轻.   165. Don’t be a wise guy.别自作聪明.   166. I’m afraid all my efforts were in vain.担心努力白费了.   167. What happened to your memory?你怎么连这也给忘了?   168. You’re going too far!太过分了!   169. Don’t bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实.   170. I have no other choice.别无选择余地.   171. I don’t have the nerve to do it.没胆子去做.   172. It’s a matter of life and death.事关重大.   173. Nothing works.什么都不行,无效.   174. Money comes and goes.钱财乃身外之物.   175. He’s been behind bars for almost 30 years.   176. I couldn’t care less.不在乎.   177. You have my word.保证.   178. He hit the ceiling at the news.暴跳如雷,大发雷霆   179. I don’t mind staying up late.不在乎熬夜.   180. You’re too outspoken.你太直率了.   181. I can’t afford it.负担不起.   182. I think it’s a reasonable price.觉得价钱合理,不太贵.   183. I’d like to try on these hats.想试试这些帽子.   184. He puts me to shame.他使我不好意思,比他差的太多了.   185. Every dog has his day.每个人都有得意的时候.   186. Don’t give me any excuse.不要给我任何籍口.   187. Are you out of your mind?你疯了吗?   188. He’s been everywhere.他到处都去过了.   189. What’s bothering you?什么在困扰你?   190. Who is to blame?该怪谁?   191. There’re a lot of rumors going around.很多谣言流传着.   192. I don’t feel up to it.觉得不能胜任,愿意接受.   193. I’m mad at myself.生自己的气,非常后悔.   194. It’s pouring out there.外头下着倾盆大雨.   195. The sky is getting very cloudy.天空的云越来越多了.   196. You won’t get away with this/he gets away with murder.逃不掉责任.   197. Who am I supposed to see?我应该去见谁?   198. His idea is childish.想法很幼稚.   199. I need some small change.需要零钱.   200. Don’t try to brainwash me.别想说服我.   201. I don’t seem to have any luck today.今天运气不佳.   202. That reminds me.那提醒了

我.   203. What the hell are you doing?你到底在干什么?   204. I can’t seem to get to sleep.失眠.   205. You look very serious about something.你似乎心情繁重.   206. I hope I’m not in the way.希望不妨事.   207. What are you so excited about?什么事让你如此兴奋?   208. Tell me about your troubles.把你的烦恼告诉我.   209. I feel much better now.我感觉好多了.   210. I hope you will get well soon.希望你很快复原.   211. She is sick in bed.卧病在床.   212. I have a slight fever.轻度发烧.   213. A fool never learns.朽木不可雕.   214. This si the schedule for tomorrow.这是明天的日程安排.   215. How late are you open?你们营业到多晚?   216. I’m here on business.来这里办公事.   217. What’s Hong Kong famous for?香港是以什么闻名的?   218. What brings you to Beijing?什么风把你吹到北京来的?   219. She looks blue.满脸忧伤.   220. I just don’t know what to say.不知道该说什么.   221. Let’s have fun tonight.今晚让我们乐一乐.   222. Thank you for coming to see me off.谢谢你来为我送行.   223. It dawned on me.使我警觉到.   224. You can say that again/ I couldn’t agree you more.同意所言.   225. On a clear day you can see forever.天空精神爽.   226. What goes up must come down.天理循回,报应难逃.   227. A penny saved is a penny earned.节俭成富.   228. He is a jerk.混球.   229. I’ll bet/you bet.肯定的.   230. He won the game hands down.轻而易举.   231. Don’t horse around.别胡来乱搞.   232. He is gung-ho on getting the job done.热衷,决心.   233. The deal smells fishy.疑虑有问题.   234. She is a night owl/an early bird.夜猫子/早起鸟.   235. Playing the role of devil’s advocate can be dangerous.唱反调.   236. Dib’t pamper/spoil your kids,or you’ll be sorry.宠坏了.   237. I’ll have to face the music once the deadline arrives.面对现实.   238. That’s not my cup of tea.喜好.   239. I was lost in thought.丧失了思路.   240. What you see is what you get.真材实料.   241. The buck stops here.责任所在.   242. He is a black sheep in the family.败家子.   243. She kept her chin up during adversity.在逆境中保持昂扬的精神.   244. He is brutally honest about that.极其诚实.   245. He has discriminating taste.内行,懂得欣赏或分辨好坏口味的能力.   246. What in the world came over you?你怎么回事了?   247. Never compromise your principles.绝不牺牲原则.   248. Perception is reality.人言可畏.   249. The end justifies the means.不择手段.只

●【往下看,下一篇更精彩】●

最新成考报名

  • 朗读手册中的经典语句
  • 2020年建军节致敬抗洪救灾英雄的句子80句
  • 抗洪救灾横幅宣传语80句
  • 有关安全教育的句子段落
  • 高温防汛标语80句
  • 抗击疫情暖心金句100例
  • 关于战胜疫情经典金句
  • 防控疫情金句